Our Galaxy Epoxy Resin Colour Kits contain everything you need to get started on your epoxy resin projects, big and small.
- 1 litre of epoxy resin
- 500ml of epoxy hardener
- 1 Piñata Alcohol Ink
- 1 Pearl Ex Mica Powder
- 2 measuring cups
- 1 stirrer
It’s an effective and easy way to achieve an attractive, glossy finish on all kinds of surfaces and for indoor and outdoor projects with little effort.
Our kits are suitable for:
- Moulding, casting, potting and encasing
- Marine, boat, yacht, bicycle and motorbike projects
- Epoxy resin art, paintings, crafts, jewellery and stone coat
- Home décor projects, such as epoxy resin tables, kitchen tops, countertops and garden tables
- Floors, for example, garages, indoor, garden paths and penny floors
Choose Clearpox for its:
- Versatility – suitable for a huge range of projects
- Durability – lasts for years
- Non-yellowing formula – retains its clear look
- Adhesion – bonds to a wide range of surfaces
- Water resistance – can be used outdoors and even on damp surfaces
- Chemical resistance – won’t break down after chemical spills
- Ease of use – so simple to use, even for a beginner!